Advance Derivative Analysis(Future+Option)
Options can be used for taking a view on the future direction of the market or for arbitrage. Options is also helpful for implementing various trading strategies. Like all forms of trading, options trading has its own unique characteristics, and it is a bit more complicated than a lot of the alternatives. However, the basic concept is very similar to any other form of investment; the goal is to make profits through the buying and selling of financial instruments.
A stock option is a contract between two parties in which the stock option buyer (holder) purchases the right (but not the obligation) to buy/sell shares of an underlying stock at a predetermined price from/to the option seller (writer) within a fixed period of time.
Options trading might not be for everyone, of course, but there is plenty about it that investors might find appealing when they discover just what the potential benefits are.
Options contracts are one of the more complex financial instruments. Ultimately, the principle of investing and trading them is, of course, to make money. In fact, options trading offer many different ways to make profits from the price movements of a range of assets and securities. Even though they aren’t particularly straightforward when compared to simply buying stocks, the potential rewards can make learning how to trade options successfully very worthwhile indeed.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes