Certified Fundamental Analyst
Fundamental Analysis is a holistic approach to study a particular business. When an investor wishes to invest in a business for the long term, it becomes extremely essential to understand the business from various perspectives. It is critical for an investor to separate the daily short-term noise in the stock prices and concentrate on the underlying business performance. Over the long term, the stock prices of a fundamentally strong company tend to appreciate, thereby creating wealth for its investors.
- 1. Fundamental Analysis is used to make long-term investments
- 2. Investment in a company with sound fundamentals creates wealth
- 3. Using Fundamental Analysis, one can separate an investment-grade company from a junk company
Fundamental analysts pay close attention to a company’s financial statements. Financial statements reveal a lot about the current and future health of a company. Key financials include a company’s balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement.
The fundamental analysis of stocks is the cornerstone of investing. It involves evaluating security using quantitative and qualitative factors.
The goal of fundamental analysis is to produce a quantitative value that an investor can compare with a security’s current price, thus indicating whether the security is undervalued or overvalued.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes